This men's boat shoe is part of our Earthkeepers® Edition and features a GreenStride™ comfort sole, which is made using 75% renewable materials like responsibly sourced natural rubber and sugar cane. One of our most comfortable and eco-conscious boat shoes, this model is made using regenerative leather from farms whose agriculture practices help to improve the soil, restore biodiversity, and take carbon out of the air and put it back into the ground. The upper also uses premium Better Leather sourced from a sustainable tannery rated silver for its environmental processes. The added EVA-blend foam midsole works with the GreenStride™ sole for even more cushioning.
- EK+ products offer our highest level of eco-friendliness, with 95% of materials used being eco-conscious
- GreenStride™ comfort sole made from 75% renewable materials, including sugar cane and responsibly sourced natural rubber
- Leather sourced from farms that use regenerative agriculture practices, and Better Leather from a sustainable tannery rated silver by the Leather Working Group for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Durable ReBOTL™ fabric lining containing at least 50% recycled plastic
- EVA-blend foam midsole for cushioning
- 100% cotton laces
- Durable rubber outsole for grip