In 1978, we took premium leathers, used hand-stitching and crafted 3-eyelet boat shoe uppers that we combined with our rugged boot lugs. Our 3-Eye Lug Handsewn was born. Today we make them using Better Leather that only comes from tanneries rated Silver or higher for their environmental practices.
- Made with premium suede Better Leather from a sustainable tannery rated Silver for its water, energy and waste management practices
- Traditional, handsewn construction for genuine Timberland® quality and authenticity
- 360° functional rawhide lacing system allows for a custom fit
- Footbed of EVA-blend foam for cushioning
- Leather heel
- Supportive rubber outsole